Evolve Online Learning Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Evolve Online Learning’, ‘Evolution Development’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Waterside Court, Falmouth Road, Penryn, Cornwall, England, TR10 8AW.
Our company registration number is 05682070.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
For free trial membership terms, please see the bottom of this page.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of any of the content on this website, including but not limited to videos, PDFs, worksheets, audio, blog posts, photos and free downloads, is prohibited, including unauthorised copying, distribution or embedding any of the content.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Free trial membership terms
Signing up for a free trial membership during a promotion entitles you to 28 days’ free Tier 1 membership, normally charged at £10 per month.
You can cancel, amend or upgrade your membership at any time.
Your payment details will be taken when you sign up for your free trial, but your payment card will not be charged for 28 days. If you cancel before the 28-day free trial period is up, you will not be charged. If you decide to continue with your membership, you will be charged via your chosen payment method on a monthly basis until you cancel or upgrade.
If the cost of your monthly membership changes, you will be notified by email at least 28 days before your next payment is taken.